My friend Liz Cornish has written a wonderful book for new women execs and she is offering a special deal for members of the TeachMeTeamwork.com community that allows you to purchase the book and companion workbook for 38% off list.
About the book…
It’s called JumpStart: A Woman Exec’s Guide to Maximizing Success in the First 100 Days on the Job. If you are being promoted or transferred, taking over a new team or launching a new project, this book is for you.
- provides a blueprint for success in your first 100 days;
- shares the advice and wisdom of scores of successful female executives;
- shows you where the landmines are buried in any workplace;
- describes how to overcome challenges and disadvantages common to women leaders in their first 100 days;
- develops strategies for exploiting your strengths and managing your limitations.
McGraw Hill has picked up the book and will be publishing this book soon and the price will go up significantly.
Buy the book and the companion workbook for 38% off list at this special link.
Listen to the audio interview I did with Liz about her book. Click on the link below: