Gregg Levoy audio interview -- Author of "Callings: Finding And Following An Authentic Life" shares how you can become a stronger leader by getting clear on your calling
Here's a simple truth for you team leaders out there...
Your strength as a leader is defined by the degree to which you're following your Calling.
- Weak leaders are unclear when it comes to their Calling.
- Strong leaders have great clarity about their Calling AND are following it!
A Calling is any leap you want to make in your personal or professional life that will align or re-align you with your passion and sense of purpose, with your deepest values, with a fit between who you are and what you do.
A Calling is an urging from the deep Self that tells you what's needed to make your life come true.
When it comes to finding, clarifying, and following your Calling,Gregg Levoy is the go-to man. He is the author of "Callings: Finding And Following An Authentic Life" and it's a must read for anyone ready to take their life (personal and professional) to an entirely new level.
Gregg recently visited the summer 2008 session of the Leader As Coach Fast Track Program and shared insights from his work helping people find their Calling and I recorded the call for you.
I recorded the 60-minute call where you'll hear Gregg answer these questions:
- What is the relationship of Callings to leadership?
- What is an authentic life?
- What are the symptoms of not following your Calling?
- What is life like when you ARE following your Calling?
- How do you find your Calling?
- How do you follow your Calling if your Calling is something other than what you're doing now?
Click on the link below to download the recording of Gregg Levoy speaking at the Leader As Coach Fast Track Program: