Jessica was a guest speaker at the IATF Virtual Team Leader VIRTUAL CONFERENCE held December 8 - 11, 2009. This event was designed for all who are new to leading Virtual Teams.
During this live an interactive call, Jessica shared valuable lessons for all who lead Virtual Teams.
- We are ALL working on Virtual Teams -- what the research tells us about distance
- A Virtual Team will often follow the following path of development: Storm - Form - Norm - Perform (co-located teams follow: Form - Storm - Norm - Perform)
- Handling conflict
- The need for inspirational leaders on Virtual Teams
- Death to status reports
- Key attributes of Virtual Teams
- Can absence make a team grow stronger?
- Do you really need screen sharing?
Secrets to Unlocking Virtual Team Intelligence
DATE of this CALL
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
This recording is now available in the IATF Virtual Team Leader Home Study Course.
CLICK HERE to register. Registration closed.