STOP MARKETING And START Sharing -- A discussion of reciprocity using on-line media for the development of your business, brand, customer, and YOU!
Join us for this live and interactive TeleSeminar to:
- Explore the pros and cons of Blogs, Websites, FaceBook, Twitter and maybe LinkedIn for marketing of your company’s products and services.
- Explore why giving more stuff away creates a magnetic pull of fans and people who value your services and products.
- Explore how your capacity for change, values & commitments can either explode or implode your business.
- Discuss and co-create techniques, processes, plans, and short-cuts to see a rapid return using on-line social media tools.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Four techniques to re-brand and market existing products and processes you already have.
- A clear understanding of the necessary steps to create a change of your marketing and sharing in the following steps: 1) Vision, 2) Skills, 3) Incentives, 4) Resources, 5) Action Plan
- Understanding of why giving stuff away for free elevates your brand and you to expert status; and can get you more people to serve (and profit from it!).
Our guest for this event is Mike Cardus, founder of Create-Learning.com based out of Buffalo, NY. Create-Learning.com is a learning and consulting firm that provides experiential development to create great experiences for improved performance and lasting memories. Mike facilitates, educates, and speaks with groups in a variety of settings including Fortune 500 Companies, small businesses, universities and classrooms. Best known for his high energy and creativity, Mike has facilitated groups from as small as two to as many as three thousand. Mike's Facebook page is HERE. Find Mike on Twitter HERE . Mike is a member of the IATF.
This is a great opportunity to learn about how to grow your business and positively impact more people using social media from someone who has done it.
Secrets To Growing Your Teambuilding Business With Social Media
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Starts at 1 pm Eastern (NY City time zone)
runs for 70 minutes
Mike Cardus with Create-Learning.com
Tom Heck, President & Founder of the IATF
WHAT TO EXPECT
Come to the call ready to participate in small group discussions, share ideas and resources, ask questions, answer quick polls, and be fully engaged as we put the newest distance learning telephone conferencing technology to use!
This call was recorded and archived in the IATF Members Only Area HERE . Not yet an IATF member? Join HERE.