FREE Leadership Development Google Hangout
If you work in (or for) a group or team you'll be more than aware of the frustrations that come when we inevitably and frequently hit gridlock.
Why is it that sometimes we enter a state of high-performing flow but that often we stutter, stall and fail?
In this informative, entertaining, and interactive Webinar (Google Hangout), Les McKeown, President and CEO of Predictable Success will explain why this happens and how to get to, and stay in, a sustained period of effective teamwork.
Les McKeown has spent a lifetime helping people achieve this state of effective teaming. As a serial entrepreneur and consultant he has worked with literally thousands of people on their team interactions and communication.
By the end of our session you will know how to:
- Consistently make and implement high quality decisions individually and as a team.
- Dramatically improve existing relationships with the people you work with every day.
- Exponentially increase the effectiveness of your interactions at client, peer, manager, and direct report level.
- Improve personal productivity to achieve more each day, every day.
- Understand your value within your organization and the impact that the work you each day has on your organization's combined success.
Transcendent Leadership -- How To Lead Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime
Thursday June 20, 2013
Starts at 1 pm Eastern (NY City time zone) and runs 60 minutes
Les McKeown, President and CEO of Predictable Success
Tom Heck, President & Founder of the IATF
CLICK HERE to register. Free and open to the public.
This event is FREE.
Watch the video below for a preview of what you'll learn in this Webinar.