Teacher of Engineering, Innovation, and Design Thinking
Integrative STEM / STEAM Education Specialist
Makerspace / Lab Facilitator
Leadership Coach - Connector - Community Organizer
First and foremost, I'm passionate about helping young people develop as strong, capable leaders who are ready to make a positive difference in the wold today. My passion for developing leaders is matched by the joy I experience when helping students think creatively and design solutions to engineering challenges.
I'm a university trained STEM educator with over 25 years experience in education, training, and development. I'm a strategic and innovative thinker who excels in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial working environment requiring energy, creativity and the need to build connections. I have a talent for analyzing problems and solving them quickly, developing and simplifying procedures, and finding innovative solutions in a changing environment. I'm an expert collaborator with exceptional organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Phone (cell/landline): 828-490-1105
- [email protected]
- PO Box 1831, Asheville, NC 28802
- work website: www.IATFconnect.com
- personal website: www.TomHeck.com
- web-based portfolio: www.TomHeckPortfolio.com
- Google Plus: google.com/+TomHeck
- Twitter: twitter.com/Tom_Heck
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/hecktom/en