Mission & Vision of TeachMeTeamwork.com
Who we are, and what we're doing
What we're focused on doing
Our primary mission is to teach team skills that promote win-win consciousness.
What is TeachMeTeamwork.com?
What we provide
We provide dynamic resources that will help you learn how to be a highly effective teacher of team skills. These resources include:
- Multi-Media CDs containing detailed and easy to follow instructions, video, photos and more to help you learn teambuilding games today and lead them tomorrow.
- Training Website representing the most accessible easy-to-use one-stop-shop multi-media web-based training resource of adventure-based experiential team building activities.
- Workshops delivered live via interactive TeleForums - - a super convenient and fun way to learn.
- Coaching for individuals and teams on the fast track.
- Onsite Training for intact teams ready to accelerate their learning curve (and reap the benefits).
What is Teamwork?
In our view...
- Teamwork is a primary life skill, which must be practiced and honed throughout one's life.
- The foundational goal of developing team skills, and the goal of this website, is to enhance the connection between people.
- Connection is the key for all enlightened interaction between people. When people are more connected, the world is a better place.
- Enlightened teamwork is fun and synergistic and always looks to create win-win opportunities.
What we see as possible
- A world where the old paradigms of win-lose and lose-lose are more difficult to implement than a win-win approach.
- Team skills taught in a fun, engaging and transformative way to everyone.
- Team skills are considered essential to a healthy life.
- Trainers of team skills around the world have instant access to the team skill development information they need when and where they need it 24 hours a day.
Why we do what we do
- I do this work because it’s so much fun! Each day my work provides me with numerous opportunities to practice and apply my love of personal development, teamwork, inventing/product development, relationship/alliance building, coaching, and teaching through technology. My work also provides me daily opportunities to teach my children about “playing a bigger game” in life and being of service to others.
Measures of Success
How we measure our success as an enterprise
- Our members find our products and services to be exactly what they need, easy and fast to access and use, at the perfect price.
- Our products and services are sold worldwide and change the lives of thousands of people for the better everyday.
- We deliver outstanding customer service.
- The absence of operational delay or technical problems
- Our company is profitable and our products and services help our customers to experience greater abundance.
- Our network of clients, affiliates and strategic alliances grows daily and our relationships are Class One all the way (Class One: feels good, good for me, good for others, serves the greater good).
What matters most to us, as an organization
- Effectiveness: TeachMeTeamwork.com services products and resources work for our community.
- Timeliness: Our members have the resources they need when they need them.
- Coolness: TeachMeTeamwork.com delivers information in a cool way.
- Value: Members receive incredible value for their investment.
How our members experience TeachMeTeamwork.com
- As a place where they become inspired.
- As a place where they accelerate their personal development as a teacher and leader of team skills.
- As a place where they have access to resources and services in the team skills training arena -- just in time.
- As a place where they add to their skill sets.
What business are we in?
Primarily, TeachMeTeamwork.com is in the virtual training business.
Secondarily, we are in these businesses:
- Conferences & workshops
- Personal & professional development
- Product development
- New content development