Do you understand how to lead scavenger hunts to build team skills?
On November 8, 2006 I invited teambuilding scavenger hunt expert Andrew Long to a Q&A conference call session. The turn out was fantastic. Seems there's lots of people interested in this topic.
Andrew knows a thing or two about designing and running scavenger hunts as teambuilding events - - this year his company will run over 200 of them in cities all over North America.
During the call I put Andrew in the hot seat and started asking loads of questions. I wanted to find out as many secrets as I could in 60 minutes. In addition to my questions, Andrew fielded questions from those on the call.
- What is a typical program design?
- How many people per team?
- How long does a good scavenger hunt last?
- Do you let people use their cell phones during the event?
- What about "interference" from "Joe pedestrian"?
- What are some big no-no's for scavenger hunts?
Andrew answered all these questions and more! He even provided a 10% off coupon you can use if you want to hire his company to run a program..
Click on the link below to download the special 10% OFF discount coupon provided by Andrew Long:
Listen to the 55 minute recording of this TeleSeminar by clicking on the link below: