It's Tom Heck, President & Founder of the IATF (second person from the left dressed as an elf - click image to enlarge) with your December 2007 edition of the IATF Teamwork & Leadership Ideas e-Newsletter.
What an amazing and delightful year this has been. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to share strategies, tactics and tools that support your good work building and leading teams.
I launched TeachMeTeamwork.com five years ago because I had a great sense of urgency about sharing resources that would promote win-win team consciousness worldwide. I continue to add new and free resources to the site including a new Master List of Teambuilding Games that will help you find the activity you need.
The project I'm most excited about is the new 7-week distance learning leadership development program called the Leader As Coach Fast Track Program.
The Leader As Coach Fast Track Program includes weekly live and interactive TeleSeminars, weekly Group Coaching, Guest Speakers from the world team and leadership development, access to an online Leadership Resource Library (audio recordings, printable articles, self and team assessments, etc.), and more!
On Thursday December 13 I'm leading a free live TeleSeminar on the Leader As Coach Fast Track Program where I'll share the 7 Qualities of a Coach Leader.
Over the past several weeks I've been talking with some amazing people and working out some truly wonderful collaborations that will ultimately benefit YOU. As the first quarter of 2007 unfolds you'll begin seeing new opportunities at the IATF that are designed to support you and the good work you do.
Here's to your health and happiness!
President & Founder
International Association of Teamwork Facilitators
New Teambuilding Games
- Rope Pile -- teach win-win
- Paper Tower -- two sheets of paper, scissors and a coin
- M and M Arm Wrestle -- no-prop teambuilding lesson
- Jump Rope Record -- very active goal setting activity
- Master List of Teambuilding Games -- making it easier to find the activity you need
New Audio Interview
- Kevin Eikenberry -- Author of "Remarkable Leadership - Unleashing Your Potential One Skill At A Time"
- Tom Heck -- Tom is interviewed by Dr. Relly Nadler, an Emotional Intelligence Leadership Expert, author and executive coach.
- Playing With A Full Deck -- My friend Michelle Cummings does it again!
- Create Light -- Anne Heck's first book of poetry
- Language of the Leader -- 8 practical language principles for anyone who wants to play a bigger game. PLUS a bonus music video of one of my favorite singer-songwriters. :-)
- The Heck Family as Dancing Elves -- video clip that makes me laugh