How To Write and Publish Your Teamwork Book -- with special guest Sam Sikes, author of 7 popular teambuilding games books
Are you planning to write a teambuilding book?
You might be writing a teambuilding book (or considering it) for the following reasons:
- Legacy - the book will outlive you and likely reach more people than you ever will.
- Marketing - the book can help you build you establish credibility and grow your business.
- Message - writing your book will help you clarify and strengthen your message.
- Income - your book will become one of your streams of passive revenue
In this live an interactive TeleSeminar we'll explore many aspects of book writing with the help of noted teambuilding book author Sam Sikes of DoingWorks.com.
Sam has written 7 teambuilding books. He has authored some of the books on his own and has coauthored others. Sam is not only a teambuilding leader, he has a wealth of information about how and why to publish your own book.
Some of the topics we plan to cover include:
- How to self publish (traditional offset, print on demand, e-book)
- Working with a publisher
- Cover design
- Working with resellers
- ISBN numbers
- Sales on amazon
- Writing solo and with coauthors
- Benefits of writing a book (marketing, helping others, passive revenue, etc.)
- Order fulfillment
- Including multimedia (CD, DVD)
- Password protected website
- Dedicated website for sales
- How to get endorsements and what to do with them
- Editor / proofreader - where to find
- Images & illustrations
This is a perfect opportunity to get your book writing questions answered!Call Details
How To Write and Publish Your Teamwork BookDATE
Thursday, June 10, 2010TIME
Starts at 1 pm Eastern (NY City time zone)PRESENTERS
runs for 60-75 minutes
- Sam Sikes of DoingWorks.com
- Tom Heck, President & Founder of the IATF
Come to the call ready to participate in small group discussions, share ideas and resources, ask questions, answer quick polls, and be fully engaged as we put the newest distance learning telephone conferencing technology to use!RECORDING
- IATF members CLICK HERE to register for free. Registration is closed. Members CLICK HERE to access the recording.
- Non-members CLICK HERE to pay $59. Registration is closed. Not an IATF member? CLICK HERE to join and get immediate access to the recording and class notes.