I hope you've started 2011 with a vision that inspires you and brings out the best in others. After a great deal of introspection and conversations with my friends, mentors, and members I've set an organizational vision that revolves around helping nonprofits grow inspired teams. We've already taken major steps in this arena by enrolling managers and supervisors from a number of nonprofits from across the country in the IATF Leader As Coach Fast Track Program which begins January 25, 2011. If you work for a nonprofit or a Non Governmental Organization (NGO) anywhere in the world I want to talk with you about how the IATF can help you grow inspired teams within your organization!
I'm excited to support you and the great work you're doing in the world.
President & Founder
International Association of Teamwork Facilitators
office (828) 348-4677
Free Team & Leadership Development Recordings
The following free teambuilding resources will remain available to everyone for the next 72 hours and then they will be archived in the IATF Members Only Area.
- Secrets to Facilitating "The Five Dysfunctions of a Team" with Pat Richie, Principal Consultant at the Table Group Get the audio recording of this TeleSeminar for free CLICK HERE
- The 7 Qualities of the Leader As Coach -- Secrets to Leading in the Inspiration Age Get the audio recording, handout, bonus material, and the slide deck for free. CLICK HERE
- How To Achieve Full Alignment -- Practical Steps to Transform Your Life (or Team) Vision into Action Get the audio recording of this TeleSeminar for free CLICK HERE
- Netflix CEO Shares Secrets for Running a Successful Company CLICK HERE
- 5 Steps To Excel at Work CLICK HERE
- How learning can more fully support organizational performance CLICK HERE
- If You've Never Failed, You've Never Lived CLICK HERE
NEW Teambuilding Book / Game System
I've just completed a brand new teambuilding games book that's taken three years to create. It's not just a book, it's a teambuilding games system that fits in your back pocket! This new system includes 30 laminated "Teamwork Cards", a 150 page book which thoroughly describes how to lead all the teambuilding games PLUS a series of debriefing (processing) activities (all using the cards). To top it off I've created a DVD showing all the games in action. It's a sweet package that's perfect for anyone who needs a highly portable, multi-use, all-in-one teambuilding games system.
You wouldn't believe what it's taken to get this ready to market - - years of testing and improving and then finding a printer that could handle the book, cards, and DVD production. Everying is now in place and I'll soon announce how you can get your set at a special introductory launch price! Keep an eye out for an email arriving in your inbox soon!