Serious Fun Workshop with our good friend Mark Collard from Australia
September 24, 2014
Mark Collard, best-selling author, adventure programming expert and founder of playmeo, is touring the United States this Fall to deliver a series of one-day training workshops.
Mark is one of a handful of trainers endorsed by the IATF.
Nothing beats first-hand experience, and that's exactly what Mark offers you and your team in this seriously fun, activity-based training.
Specifically designed for people who work with groups, this unique one-day workshop will show you how to design and deliver remarkably powerful programs that are easy to deliver and rewarding for everyone involved.
Jam-packed with inspiration and practical advice, the 'Serious Fun' workshop will:
- Present dozens of highly successful group activities that have universal appeal, require few if any props and relate directly to your program's key learning goals;
- Model a simple yet powerful four-step sequence called the Difference Model that is proven to create incredibly fun outcomes for any group;
- Explore critical program design and facilitation skills such as how to engage your unwilling participants, how to manage difficult behaviours, and how to exceed your group's expectations.
BONUS #1: receive a complimentary one-month subscription to playmeo.com, the world's largest online database of group activities.
BONUS #2: preview Mark's forthcoming book, Serious Fun, due in November.
CLICK A DATE BELOW TO REGISTER:
- Durham, NH – Mon 22 Sep SOLD OUT
- Tulsa, OK – Thu 25 Sep
- Oklahoma City, OK – Fri 26 Sep
- Fayetteville, AR – Mon 29 Sep
- Asheville, NC – Thu 2 Oct
- Petersburg, PA – Sun 5 Oct
Ideal for novice and experienced program leaders
REGISTER TODAY & SAVE
- Individual - $127
- Three Person Group Deal - $187
Click the link below to download the Serious Fun flyer (PDF)
Here's what people are saying about Mark's "Serious Fun" workshop:
- "... your workshop has provided me with so many brilliant activities to help my groups build rapport and trust with each other..." - Patrick, teacher
- "... I love your work. I have had endless positive feedback from my colleagues and students since I learned your ice-breakers and warm-up activities..." - Barb, corporate trainer
- "... what I learned from you followed through into the formation of strong bonds and deep respect for our differences amonsgst all members of the class - teachers and students alike..." - Rebecca, teacher
- "... you changed me as a teacher..." - Sean, PE teacher
- "... I have just used some of your games and strategies with a school group, and the kids loved them..." - Kylie, outdoor educator